Good, Bad, I haven't met the movie I can't watch.

Friday, March 20, 2009

This Movie is a Gay-Bash Itself

The Gay Bed and Breakfast of Terror (2007)
Director- Jaymes Thompson
Starring- Sean Abley, Lisa Block-Wieser, Georgia Jean

Some gay couples enroute to some convention get holed up in a B&B run by a god-fearing crazy woman and her seemingly simpleton daughter. We soon find out the daughter has a little lesbian in her, which her mother tries to squash, scream and beat out of her every chance she gets, and things take a gruesome turn as bodies start turning up.

This movie isn't worth much of my time. I like low-budget flicks that make you forget money had anything to do with them due to ingenuity of the director & crew. This one constantly reminded me how cheap it was, mainly by showing me how forced the actors were in their roles.

There are a couple of funny "twists" regarding the daughter and her upbringing, as well as spurned gay lovers finding happiness in a hetero/transvestite relationship.

The ending ain't half bad, though the acting makes it not particularily good, either.
Rating: 2/5 Bonedaddies.

No comments: